Thursday, October 13, 2011

Announcing....

With my sad face.

With my happy face.

And finally my excited face.


That's right my friends, Abigail is going to be a big sister.  When?  I don't know.  We will see what God's timing turns out to be this time around, but we are 'expecting' for the second time.  Our home study is extremely close to being finished, and from there, a baby can come at any time.  So won't you join us in praying for the next little one that God has lined up to be our child.

With joy,

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the goosebumps this morning!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! Congratulations to you all (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news for all of you! Excitement is in the air, I'm certain. We have eight children, ages 29 thru 14. Our oldest three are bios, with adoptions out numbering them 5-3. Go adoptions!

    Nancy in the Midwest

    ReplyDelete