shilo is rocking c-pap this afternoon. this means that tomorrow, they will make an attempt to extubate my little peanut. if it goes well we will get to go home before surgery (we still have more hurdles after that, like eating, but those seem minor at the moment). if not we will be here through open heart surgery.
we are SO hopeful that it will go well. and if it does you might not hear from me right away because i will be holding my little girl until my arms get so tired that it's impossible to hold her anymore. :)