Monday, November 14, 2011

Update.

All right.  This is going to be a quick one.  I will probably post a little more later this week, but our lives are sort of a whilrwind of activity at the moment.
Anyway,  my Papal is home.  He still doesn't have great vision (it's double unless he's wearing an eye patch) and his left side is still a little less than his right.  So please keep praying for him.  He seems to be in good spirits, but like I said if he ends up stuck in his house it will be very hard on him.
Secondly, Abigail is much better (hooray!).  By some crazy and ridiculous fluke she got the stomach flu twice in a two week period.  Stinky.  Jason and I both ended up with food poisoning over the weekend (it was his birthday too...poor guy) and so I'm trying to recover our house because it was nearly hoarder looking bad.  Probably not really, but I can't handle the kind of mess we had. :)

So I have a book to review in the next few days, and another blog post in my mind that I need to sit down and write, but for now, my house won't clean itself.

Thanks for you prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment