Monday, April 18, 2011

As promised....

Notebart Nature Museum (free on Thursday) Abigail with the bear.

Being a moose.


In the butterfly garden.


The Art Institute of Chicago

(free on Thursday nights)


Abigail's favorite picture...ballerinas.



Making her own art in the hands on section.

Lincoln Park Zoo

(free everyday)


Riding the elephant on the merry-go-round.


Grandma Grandpa and Abigail.

Mama Papa and Abigail.


Lou Malnati's

(not free, but for a great cause)

We ate at the Lou Malnati's located in Lawndale.They give 100% of their profits from this locationback to the community. Plus they have GREAT pizza.


Sweet Mandy B's Cupcakes

(also not free, but yummy)


For our last night treat we ate atChicago Pizza and Oven Grinder which was my favorite place we ate while we were there (and high on my list of ever). Then we got cupcakes (the infamous Molly's is not nut safe) and ate them at home. Abigail was the only one who ate shirtless though.


Hope you enjoyed the pictures. We have a busy appointment week so I'm sure I'll be updating you all again sometime soon. Also, for some reason blogger is being ridiculous right now and no matter how much I edit my post none of the spacing is correct. So if it's one big blob , and if there are miles in between things, curse blogger along with me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and glad you were able to fit in some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! She looks like she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete