Friday, February 11, 2011

Something beautiful...

A few weeks back I shared my heart to possibly adopt a second child, specifically one with Down Syndrome. I also shared some of the incredible statistics of abortion, and abandonment that goes hand and hand with this disorder. A friend of mine just posted this link on facebook and it reminded me once again how incredibly unbelievable it is to me that when doctor's tell parents they are facing the diagnoses of Down Syndrome they are often doom and gloom, going on and on about suffering and how hard life would be. Lots go so far to encourage the parents to have an abortion. This little clip says more about the value of life than I could ever put into words.

Go here to watch the video, and then pass it on to the world. Maybe we can change some minds about the value of people with special needs.

On my soapbox,

No comments:

Post a Comment