Monday, February 21, 2011

An easy way to help.

When I was a freshman in college I lived across the hall from this awesome girl, who was really tall. She hated it when people would tell her she was tall, and I hated it when people pointed out that I squeak when I laugh.
Now she is a married Mama of a sweet little boy and girl, and also the mastermind behind jillian raye designs on etsy as well as on facebook.
Jill has designed an adorable ring inspired by Abigail and her love of ballet. All proceeds from the ring go to help fund Abigail's tumor removal surgery. While you are getting a ring be sure to look around at all of the other really cute things she makes, like her on facebook, and pass her on to friends!!



This awesome ring is only $7, and is adjustable.

No comments:

Post a Comment