All right. I'm going to attempt to catch you all up in the quickest way possible.
1. Abigail is doing great. We are enjoying the nice weather of spring, and getting to be outside more.
2. We planted our garden with the help of a little one. She enjoyed putting the onions in the ground and watering it.
3. I turned 29 and my husband and daughter did a great job celebrating my life.
4. On May 6th I realized that we had passed the two year mark since first hearing about NF without me even realizing it. I'd say I'm doing better with it.
5. I had an awesome Mother's Day as well, and love the fact that my birthday and Mother's day are so close I feel like I get celebrated for a whole week.
6. Saw an orthopedist today and he said that everything looks great with Abigail. She is just a slightly uncoordinated two year old...and then he went on and on about her cognitive skills.
I know I should sit down and write more about our lives, but I'm really enjoying the no doctor's appointments accompanied with awesome warm weather!!!!