Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blessed among women.

While the term 'Blessed among women' was one given to Mary while she was carrying Jesus, I feel like I have also been blessed.  Going into this season of expectation, the season where Christ came to dwell among us, and where we also anticipate his return some day, I look around at what I have and feel like I may be one of the most blessed women alive.  I think this picture pretty much sums it up (although the person behind the camera is also a huge blessing in my life).


So grateful for my two sweet girlies, and a wonderful husband.

1 comment:

  1. When did Abigail get so big? I swear just three or four posts ago she was still a wee little toddler. She looks so 'growing up' here.

    And what a precious baby sister. She looks like she's in heaven all swaddled up with mommy and big sister.

    ReplyDelete