Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let the little children come to me...

I am going to share with you the words Abigail prayed at dinner the other night. Jason and I were stifling laughter and she squeezed her eyes shut and thanked the Lord. (I'll give you the Abigail version and the interpret for those who may need it).

Jeyuh,
Sank you fow Abigail. Sank you fow Mama. Sank you fow Papa. Sank you fow my gina. Sank you fow my cheek. Sank you fow helping my mouf not huwt. Sank you fow Mama's wing. Sank you fow Papa's wing. Sank you fow dis big sing of food Mama made. In Jeyuh name, Amen.

Jesus,
Thank you for Abigail. Thank you for Mama. Thank you for Papa. Thank you for my vagina. Thank you for my cheek. Thank you for helping my mouth not hurt. Thank you for Mama's ring. Thank you for Papa's ring. Thank you for this big thing of food Mama made. In Jesus name, Amen.

Not certain why the chicken le blanc we had for dinner that night made her think of her vagina, and be thankful for it, but who am I to hinder my little one from going to Jesus with her thoughts.

Laughing a lot,

No comments:

Post a Comment